Saturday 22 August 2009

Ziggy, Springer Spaniel, comes to Stay - Pet Sitter Shortlands

On Wednesday 12th August, I picked Ziggy up from Greenwich and brought him home. Ziggy had only been in a car a few times, so my husband sat in the back with him incase he got a bit upset.

Ziggy stayed with us from Wednesday to Sunday afternoon. We had a lovely time with him, taking him for walks over Beckenham Place Park with my friend and her Spaniels. It just so happened that that week my friend was also looking after a Bassett Hound for a friend of hers, so Ziggy had 3 new friends.

Ziggy didnt have a garden at home so it was a new experience for him to be able to run in and out whenever he wanted and he really enjoyed that.

I was told by his owner that he loved playing fetch with his ball and that's what we did most of the time. I noticed though that Ziggy wasnt used to the competition when the other dogs ran after the ball and he gave up as soon as he could see he wasnt going to get there first.



Thats Ziggy over the park with Cooper and Dudley and my two daughters..... and in our garden.










And here's Ziggy with Rigsby, a labrador that I walk twice a week.

We were very sorry to say goodbye to Ziggy and we are all hoping he becomes a regular boarder with us.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fab looking Springers, you can never have enough of them.
www.love-springer-spaniels.com