Wednesday 4 April 2012

Bromley Pet Sitter/Dog Walker and Dog Boarder

Lovely weather for dog walking at the moment and I think because of the lovely weather everyone is thinking about getting away for Easter.

This Easter my house is going to be dog central and my busiest day is Saturday.  I will be looking after a labradoodle, a pug, a little terrier and a terrier mix.  Things will be busy, busy, busy this weekend but we are still planning a family day on Sunday with people coming over for a big Sunday lunch.  They are all looking forward to seeing the dogs I have staying and coming out for  a midday dog walk in Beckenham Place Park.

Im busy with cats too at the moment and Im enjoying my morning visits before starting the midday dog walks.

Give me a call or email if you would like to enquire about cat sitting, dog walking or dog boarding or visit my website www.purr-fectkitty.co.uk for more information.

Happy Easter :)

No comments: