Friday 3 September 2010

August Cats with Bromley Cat Sitter, Purr-fect Kitty

Finally I have a moment to update my blog with pictures of the lovely cats I have looked after during the summer. If you do not see a picture of your cat on here it's because I dropped my phone in a sink full of water during one of the pet sits and the phone is now kaput along with all the photographs. These pictures were taken on my new phone which I am still getting used to and to tell you the truth I am completely frustrated by it. In future I am going to take pictures on my digital camera, which is so much easier to use. My phone is a Samsung and if anyone can help me with downloading pictures from it to my computer, which I did successfully once but now don't seem to be able to do now, please email. I will be most grateful.

First up I had the pleasure of looking after three lovely moggies in Orpington. Their names were Missy, Lizzy and Tigger. I had a lovely picture of Tigger on my old phone :( but here are Missy (long haired) and Lizzy (shorthaired).


The cats were very affectionate each time I came to see them and left me a nasty surprise one day when I found a half eaten mouse in the conservatory. Yuk!

Noah Sweep Lottie Molly





All these animals were in one house in Penge. It was the first time I'd looked after chickens so I was a bit apprehensive. The owners told me what to do with them and how easy it would be to get them into their sleeping area. 'They just go in on their own really.' That's what I was told. The chickens had other ideas and as I chased the last one around the garden I just hoped none of the neighbours were watching :)

Paddy and Sooty
Paddy surprised me this time because it only took him one day to get used to me again. It's always nice when you win round a nervous cat :) Sooty lived with Sweep (picture above). They got on really well and loved playing in the garden. They were out most of the time their owners were away, usually chasing things outside and one day were stalking something right at the back of the garden which I later saw was a squirrel. He got away of course but it was a very clever piece of teamwork.

That's it for the cats. I looked after loads of other cats but I've lost all the piccies :( Damn mobile phones!



No comments: