Saturday 4 September 2010

Dog Boards - August - Bromley Pet Sitter, Purr-fect Kitty

I have looked after many dogs this summer, boarding and walking, but just like with the cats their photos were on my phone which was damaged when I dropped it in a sink full of water.
I have a lovely photo of Ruby, an old Border Collie I looked after while her family were organising a massive summer party and Buster a very lively black labrador that took a liking to my son.
I also have these pictures to put up and from now on I will make sure I only take pictures on my digital camera.


This is Snowy a little pug puppy. I don't usually look after dogs that aren't housetrained but I made an exception for a friend who had to make last minute arrangements. It was hard work and he had quite a few accidents in the house but he made up for it by being such an adorable, cheeky little dog.
When he went home we all missed him scampering about. Marcus was very pleased to have his dog home and eventually asked about his gerbils which he seemed to have forgotten I was looking after as well:)

I am looking after two beagles, Tom and Toby, at the moment. The owners warned me about their obsession with food but I didnt realise the seriousness of this until they snatched a piece of toast out of my daughters hand, ate a whole loaf my husband had just baked and put on the kitchen surface to cool and later managed to open the bin in the kitchen and retrieve things out of it even though it was much taller than they were. I make sure now everything is out of reach and that they are in another room while we are eating.
Apart from that we are really enjoying looking after them and will miss them when they go home.

Before going out for a walk in the woods I took this picture in the garden. We were joined that day by Lenny (labradoodle) and Bob (Schnauzer)


I hope you have enjoyed looking at the pictures on this post and I hope to be posting more of Bob who is staying with me quite a lot over the next month, the Cairn and Westie I walk, Poppy and Paolo and a cockatiel I hope to be looking after soon. Along, of course with all the cats I'll be looking after.

Sharon

No comments: